Retailer Information December
Dear trading partners,
First of all, we hope you are fine..
The negative development in the number of infections has forced the federal government of Germany into a second lockdown. This means another phase of shop closings for all of us, which is very problematic in the urgently needed Christmas business. For us, too, the Christmas season is an important phase that we can hardly do without.
As with the first lockdown and the months that followed, we have tried to do your best to support you. We want to maintain this for the coming months as well.
In order to react to the current situation, we will implement the following measures:
- We are stopping all deliveries to stationary retailers with immediate effect.
- The deliveries will be carried out automatically by us after the officially ordered business closings have ended - unless, and if this is feasible for us, you would like a different arrangement. We expect deliveries to resume from mid-January 2021 on.
- All deliveries sent in December and claims pending settlement are valued by us with 60 days. We ask our partners in the respective associations to take this into account in the payment runs.
- In addition to the services we have already provided and goodwill that we have been used to for many years, we are unfortunately not able to process value date requests for Spring / Summer 21 orders at the current time. We currently have very large incoming goods, which demand enormous liquidity from us.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept cancellations of Spring / Summer 21 orders, but we do offer an individual postponement of the delivery date. Please contact us about this.
- Despite the necessary short-time work, we are available to you at any time with the management and sales management as well as some colleagues from the internal sales team. We will try to respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible. Please use the following contact addresses for this purpose:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We wish you, your families and employees all the best! Please stay healthy and confident that we will also master this second difficult situation together.
Beheim family and team.